IrDA RemoteControl II is a tool which allows you to convert your Pocket PC into a universal remote control, creating your own panels with totally personalized functions.
Similar to its competitors, RemoteControl includes an extensive library of the frequencies used by the major home electronics manufacturers. It also has a 'learning' function which allows the application to remember specific operations and to locate them in the program's main interface.
Key features of Remote Control II include:
- Free definable control panels, layouts and graphics
- Built- in layout editor
- IR- code teach in function
- Expandable IR-code library
- Macros for multi sequence codes per button press
- Acoustic feedback at buttonpress
- Support of the built in device keys
- Press and hold button function (e.g. for the volume+/- function)
- All menus could be fade out so you get a fullscreen remote control surface
- IR range of 3 to 20 meters (depends on Windows CE device)
- Supported display sizes: 240x320 - 800x600 pixels
- Import and export of Philips Pronto CCF IR- codes
- Support of the included IrDA- port
- Support of compact- flash IR- extender cards to increase the transmit range
A total remote control solution for your Pocket PC.